iHop, as it became known in 1973 for marketing reasons, is short for International House of Pancakes, and was originally founded in 1958 with the longer name.
As the name suggests, the International House of Pancake’s focus is breakfast food including its infamous pancake selection.
iHop was founded by two brothers, Jerry Lapin and Al Lapin, along with Albert Kallis, a professional artist who designed the restaurants’ logo and posters.
The popular restaurant chain now has 1,650 locations all over the world.
It also acquired Applebees in 2007, so next time you visit Applebees, be aware you’re actually financing the iHop regime.
iHop now offers a survey to its customers so it can improve its own restaurant experience. In exchange for taking the survey, you will receive a free stack of buttermilk pancakes.
YUM, that is a prize worthy of a few minutes of your time.
If you don’t like buttermilk pancakes, you can also choose to order whatever you want and use your survey code for $4 off instead.
Keep reading for survey details and instructions below:
iHop Survey Prizes
- Free stack of buttermilk pancakes
|Survey Prize||Stack of Buttermilk Pancakes or $4 Off Order|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Code Valid For||30 Days|
How To Take The TalktoiHop Survey
- Make a purchase at an iHop
- Save your receipt
- Go online to talktoihop.com to take the survey and fill out the survey online
- Write the validation code at the end of the survey on your receipt, and bring to iHop on your next visit to redeem for your choice of a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes or $4 off your purchase!
You must take the survey within 3 days of your iHop purchase, and you must use your validation code within 30 days of completing the survey
Here’s what to expect when you land on the iHop Survey homepage:
- Must make a purchase at an iHop location
- Must save your receipt to take the survey
- Must take survey within 3 days of receiving your iHop receipt
- Must redeem coupon within 30 days of completing the survey
Phone: 1 (866) 444-5144